For a gigging musician who enjoys using multiple effects pedals this unit is a bit of no-brianer. Solid in construction and simple in operation, it is a great solution to a common problem. The GEC9 guitar effects Commander doesn’t add any noticeable colouration to your tone, and like pretty much everything these days. it features full bypass, so you can kick everything out of your tone chain whenever you want to get back to your core sound. Just make sure you leave enough in your budget for plenty of quality patch cables to allow your effects routing desires to come true.
- Guitar and Bass Magzine
GEC9 offers unprecedented control over your guitar effect system.
| Manual | Review1 | Review2 |
1. Recall presets instantly, 50 presets ( 5 presets/bank x 10banks).
2. 6 Series loops and 3 separate loops.
3. The separate loops can be used as latched switches for AMP channel switching, switching AMP channel by one preset!
4. Each separate loop can be used as programmable A/B two way selector.
5. There are two output jacks which are able to output to two AMPs at the same time.
6. "POP" cancellation circuit, elimintes "POP" sound when switch effects.
7. Instant MUTE design. The MUTE is also a "Switch to TUNER" switch.
8. Buffered input/ Non-Bufferred input option.
9. Standard negative center DC9V power supply.
10. Wide switch distance avoid misstepping, 70mm/2.76inch switch distance.
11. Ultra Compact Enclosure Size: 430(L)x95(W)x30(H)mm / 16.9(L)x3.54(W)x3.74(H)inch.
Check out the July 2011 edition of Guitar and Bass magazine for their review of the Moen GEC9 Awarded a massive 90%
Click on images for larger view.
| Demo 1 - Connect 9 single pedals |
| Demo 2 - Control guitar pedals and AMP channel in a preset |
| Demo 3 - Control different guitar pedals for different AMP |
| Mason Stoops demostrates GEC9 |
| Chris Osborne Demonstrates GEC9 |
| Setup 4 - Pedals in front of AMP and pedals in AMP loop |
| Setup 5 - 3 pedals in front AMP, 2 pedals in AMP loop, 3 channels control |
| Setup 6 - Work with 2 Amps, Choose one, the other, or both. |
| Setup 7 - from a friend |
| Setup 8 - How to use "BUF OUT" and Wah/Volume Pedal |
| Setup 9 - 1 Wah and 2 pedals in front of amp, 6 pedals in AMP, 1 footswitch |
| Setup 10 - Use a stereo pedal |
| Setup 11 - Can I put Pedals in EXT loop of two differnt AMPs? |
| Setup 12 - I have two stereo pedals, can I have a full stereo setup? | Lavi Buniak's stereo setup |
| Setup 13 - Can I turn on/off the buffer and put it at certain place of the chain? |