GEC438 is an upgraded version of GEC434.
| Manual | Video Demo |
1. Recall 8 presets instantly.
2. Switching "POP" cancellation technology, elimintes "POP" sound when switch effects.
3. Instant MUTE design. The MUTE is also a "Switch to TUNER" switch.
4. Buffered input/ Non-Bufferred input option.
5. Programmable discritional connection order, e.g. "FX1->FX2->FX3" or "FX2->FX3->FX1".
6. Standard negative center DC9V power supply.
7. Wide switch distance avoid misstepping, 70mm/2.76inch switch distance (center to center).
8. Ultra Compact Enclosure Size: 360(L)x90(W)x30(H)mm / 14.2(L)x3.54(W)x1.18(H)inch.